Shree Medical and Technical College (SMTC) was established in 2007 under the affiliation of Purbanchal University and Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT). The college is located in ideally peaceful environment at Bharatpur-12, and its Nursing block at Bharatpur-10, Chitwan, Nepal. SMTC is an institute established by a group of educated members who has a long experience of handling educational institute. The aim of college is to produce competent technical and vocational health professionals in various categories of health science including pharmacy, public health, laboratory technology and Nursing. The college is dedicated to academic excellence, global education network and exceptional quality in teaching and research.
Some Salient Features of The College:
- Afffilated by Purbanchal University, Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT) and recognised by Nepal Pharmcy Council (NPC), Nepal Nursing Council (NNC) and Nepal Health Professional Council (NHPC)
- High Standard of academic excellence
- Highly qualified and well experience team of faculty members
- Located in its own spacious building premises and peaceful environment
- Easy access of local transportation system
- Recognized by CTEVT, Nepal Pharmacy Council and Nepal Health Professional Council (NHPC)
- Highly dedicated and committed founders
- Modern spacious laboratories equipped with latest equipment, library and computer lab with fast internet
Vision: To become as a centre of excellence, produce highly skilled professionals in the field of health science and provide quality education for nation building.
Mission: The mission of college is to improve health care system by developing potential & competent human resources, who can lead nation & utilize local resources and uplift social development process progressively. To fulfill this, students are being inculcated with a strong foundation of knowledge essential to health profession. Our strong faculty team enthuse students for their professional development.