Shree Medical and Technical College (SMTC) was established in 2007 under the affiliation of Purbanchal University and Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT). The college is located in ideally peaceful environment at Bharatpur-12, and its Nursing block at Bharatpur-10, Chitwan, Nepal. SMTC is an institute established by a group of educated members who has a long experience of handling educational institute. The aim of college is to produce competent technical and vocational health professionals in various categories of health science including pharmacy, public health, laboratory technology and Nursing. The college is dedicated to academic excellence, global education network and exceptional quality in teaching and research.
Some Salient Features of The College
- Afffilated by Purbanchal University, Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT) and recognised by Nepal Pharmcy Council (NPC), Nepal Nursing Council (NNC) and Nepal Health Professional Council (NHPC).
- High Standard of academic excellence.
- Highly qualified and well experience team of faculty members.
- Located in its own spacious building premises and peaceful environment.
- Easy access of local transportation system.
- Modern spacious laboratories equipped with latest equipment, library and computer lab.